Join us for the WBN luncheon on October 15th. We’ll enjoy hearing from a panel of experts on mentoring. If you’ve ever had any of these questions about mentoring, you won’t want to miss it:
- What is mentoring? What isn’t mentoring?
- How do I find a mentor? How can a mentor help me once I have one?
- What are other developmental relationships besides mentoring?
- What opportunities are there to mentor others? Why would I want to do that? What’s in it for me?
- How do mentor/protégé relationships benefit my organization?
You’ll also have an opportunity to ask any other questions of panel members.
Click here We’ll meet from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Utah Valley Home Builders Association (1443 West 800 North #103 in Orem). Register by Monday, October 12th by 4:00 p.m. so that we can let the caterer know how many to expect. Cost is $18 until the 12th, $25 after that.
Want some exposure for your business? Bring a door prize to be given away at the end. Thanks to this month’s sponsor, the UVU Career Passport Program. And thanks to Landmark Catering for providing the meal.