Looking for something to do on Friday that will build your business skills, expand your personal and professional network, keep you entertained, feed you delicious food, and is also budget-friendly? You’ve found it! The 2012 Utah Valley Women’s Business Conference provides a one-stop-shop for your end-of-the-week enlightenment. Join us on Friday, September 14 from 8:30AM-1:30 PM at the Sorensen Student Center of Utah Valley University.
We are wrapping up the Conference details, including food counts, and hope you will help us by RSVPing. You’ll find below the schedule details, including the amazing list of speakers – a conglomeration of brilliance! If you are nervous about parking at UVU, be not afraid! The WBN has arranged shuttle service.
- Date and Time – Friday, September 14 from 8:30AM-1:30PM. The event will start at 8:30AM, so arrive early to park and check-in.
- Price and Registration – Businesswomen may register for $35 and college students may register for just $15! All proceeds will go to the WBN’s Small Business Development Grant Program. Interested in a bulk discount? Seven or more individuals from the same organization also get in at the student rate! Click here to register.
- Location and Parking – The Conference is at the Sorensen Student Center of Utah Valley University. Avoid the parking confusion – click here to download a map and parking instructions.
- Sponsor Thanks – We appreciate the key sponsorship of The Barbara Barrington Jones Family Foundation and event sponsors Hawkins, Cloward, & Simister; UVU Woodbury School of Business; The Daily Herald; and the Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Schedule and Speaker Details – Click here to download the Conference Resource Guide with speaker photos and bios. This will be distributed at the conference.