If you enjoy learning and gaining cutting-edge knowledge essential to leadership, have an up-and-coming employee in whom you’d like to invest, or want to build strategic long-term relationships which will benefit you and your organization then the Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce Leadership Academy is a great fit for you!
The five-day leadership series kicks off on February 24 with a trip to the Capitol to meet with key legislators. Through this exercise, you’ll obtain valuable information regarding the business impact of government relations and regulations. This unique opportunity to mingle with decision-makers is one of five Academy courses which provide critical leadership training to up-and-coming or experienced executives. (See the flyer below for additional details.)
Why should you and your organization participate in the Academy?
- The Chamber is currently offering a two-for-one deal for the Academy (regularly priced at $500 per person). It’s a deal! The WBN loves a good deal!
- An important part of growing a business is retaining and investing in your employees. By adding to their skill set, you support the growth of your own organization but also improve satisfaction! Did we mention this is a great deal?
- The five courses are interesting and relevant – they’ll keep your business on the cutting edge! Oh, yes! The five full-day courses for $250 per person is an awesome deal!
- It’s flexible! If you don’t have an employee who can miss five full days of work, you can send a different employee in their place. Or, talk to the Chamber about prices for attending specific courses. You don’t even have to be a Chamber member to attend!
- The Women’s Business Network is a fan of networking and leadership opportunities for women – and this is an effective, meaningful way to impact our businesses and our community. (Plus, who can resist a deal?)
To take advantage of the two-for-one special, contact Gina Roberts at the Chamber ASAP. You can reach Gina at email@example.com or 801.851.2555. Tell her the WBN sent you!