Mary Crafts, owner of Culinary Crafts, spoke to us about achieving balance. “Everything we do in this life speaks of balance,” Mary insisted. We find balance in our lives through living true principles – by choosing the values that are important to you. It’s important that you choose your values since when you choose them, they’re yours, rather than because someone gave them to you. She advised that when you find what you’re about and you stay true to it, you begin to have self-worth and draw strength from it. Mary shared her values with us.
- Integrity/Trust – “How people value what I say depends on if they trust me.”
- Service – “Be of service to others and yourself. You can’t be of service to others if you don’t take care of yourself.”
- Excellence – “This is not trying to be better than anyone else, it’s just wanting to be my best.”
- Abundance – “When you really believe there is enough for all.”
- Commitment – “If you don’t have commitment, the all the other values mean nothing.”
Please join us for the next WBN luncheon on August 12 at the Tahitian Noni Gardens.