The July WBN luncheon will be held at 11:30AM on Thursday, July 8th at Blue Lemon located at 11073 North Alpine Highway in Highland. To get to Blue Lemon via I-15, take exit 284 (U-92) and head East. After 5.8 miles, turn left (North) onto 5300 West. Blue Lemon is on the left. For more detailed directions, visit GoogleMaps.
We’re excited to hear from Mary Crafts (bio below) of Culinary Crafts, who will be speaking on the topic “Creating Balance by Living True.” Crafts is a well-recognized, dynamic speaker whose thoughtful presentations inspire and motivate businesswomen. We’re very fortunate to hear from her again this year!
Invite your colleagues, register, and pay for the luncheon by 12PM on Tuesday, July 6th, to receive the $15 discounted rate. Those who register after this date will pay the regular $18 rate. While attendees are welcomed at the door, it is strongly encouraged to RSVP so we can ensure there is adequate food! We encourage you to arrive prior to 11:30AM so we may start the luncheon on schedule.
Would you like some easy recognition for your business? If you or your organization would like to sponsor this or future events, your minimum $50 donation goes directly into the WBN Scholarship Fund and allows you a brief presentation to the WBN Luncheon attendees. For more information about this and future sponsorship opportunities, contact Ali Dyer at email@example.com.
Bring a door prize of at least $5 value (in addition to any service discounts, if applicable) to the luncheon and we’ll mention your donation at the giveaway!
Mary Crafts is an artistic master when it comes to events and food. Her catering company, Culinary Crafts, is in demand throughout Utah and the surrounding states to create fabulous one-of-a-kind events. It’s not surprising that Culinary Crafts has won “Best in State” for catering 7 times! Some of Culinary Crafts clients include the International Olympic Committee, Sports Illustrated, American Express and Sundance Film Festival, and their guests that have run the gamut from Diane Keaton to the last five governors of Utah, and two presidents of the United States. Culinary Crafts has been serving and promoting Utah for over 25 years.
Mary attributes her success to an uncompromising commitment to quality in all things, in being active in her community, and to hiring and inspiring talented employees who take pride in a job well done. Mary spends much of her time speaking with civic and college groups about the power of integrity and the freedom of living debt-free.
Mary and Culinary Crafts have received awards and recognition including, being named one of Utah Business Magazine’s “30 Women to Watch,” seven time winner of the “Best of State for Catering” as well as the “Best of the Best” statue for setting a standard of uncompromising excellence for the entire Utah hospitality community.
Business Awards, Recognitions
- Utah’s “Best of State” Caterer – 7 times
- Utah’s “Best of the Best” Statue winner
- 2010 Finalist for the International Caterers Assoc, Best Barbecue Event and Marketing Materials
- 2008 Senator Arthur Watkins Award for Outstanding Small Business
- Best Caterer in Utah County by Utah Valley Magazine
- Caterer for the International Caterers Association Gala – 2007, in Las Vegas
- Named by the New York Times as the “unquestioned favorite” in a nationwide dessert sampling
- Ernst & Young Finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Chamber of Commerce Blue Chip Award Winner for Community Service
- Named one of Utah Business Magazine’s “30 Women to Watch”
- Utah’s “Best of State” Entrepreneur of the Year 2006
- Board of Directors, Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Mentor for the Leadership Academy, Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Valley University’s School of Business National Advisory Board
- Utah Valley University’s Mentor Program
- President, International Caterers Association
- United Way Financial Stability Task Force
- Board Member of United Way of Utah County
- President of the United Way of Utah County’s “Women in Philanthropy” Program
- Mentor, Utah County Welcome Baby Program